Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Blog

This blog is intended to collect all the prior, current, new and upcoming projects that comes out of my Garage. I've been wanting a garage for years, and last year I finally was able to get one when I purchased my first house. That means that last year I started with a garage that was bare and empty - I'm starting my set-up from scratch. So, the different projects that I am and have been working on started simple and will (hopefully) get more complex as time wears on.

My projects are not of the car variety - I own two cars, but I don't know anything about cars or how to work on them. I might do it in the future, but not right now. What I DO know, is woodwork, and what I am interested in in making things. Different things, interesting things, useful things, unique things. I've got a good start, and I hope you'll find the projects I'm working on just as interesting as I do thinking about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment